28. April 2021 McFarlane’s new design solutions
We have a lot of great news. McFarlane has been very productive lately and we are delighted to present you with these new products from the manufacturer:
Swivel Fitting and Studs
Save $$$ with FAA-PMA approval
- Vast eligibility with multiple applications
- Heat-treated stainless steel
- Improved cone for less wire distortion
- Different stud lengths and swivel fitting sizes offered
- Multiple FAA-PMA replacement options, buy only the swivel fitting and stud, or get the swivel assembly!
- The MC70371-00 Swivel Assembly replaces Piper P/Ns 70371-000 or 70371-800. This full assembly includes the -002 fitting, the -003 stud as well as an AN320-3 castle shear nut, MS24665-132 cotter pin, and two special sized Piper specific washers.
Cabin and Cargo Door Hinges for Cessna 180, 182, 185, 205, 206, 207 and 210 Series
- FAA-PMA approved with improved machined design
- Better fit and form than forged hinges
- Available drilled or un-drilled
- Save $$$ Early Cessna Door Hinges – 120, 140, and 150 series coming soon!
Quick Removal Clevis Pin and Cotter Key
New and improved design replaces staked-in hinge pin!
- FAA-PMA approved design replaces staked-in Cessna hinge pin
- Easy door removal for mainenance
- Corrosion resistant
Main Gear Gravel Deflector
Protects the tail and the bottom of the wings from damage
Quest Kodiak, Cessna 180, 182, 185, 206 and 208 series.
- Deflect gravel and rocks from the horizontal stabilizer and fuselage
- Keep mud, snow, and rocks off your wings
- Installation requires no additional holes in the structure
We have the newest edition of McFarlane’s Product Catalog!
Would you like to order one? Please let us know »