30. October 2020 Piper M500 & M600 Replacement Battery RG-41/53 recieved EASA STC Certification
Original equipment Piper P/N 601-910 (24V, 38Ah) is replaced with the higher capacity RG-41/53 24 volt TSO-C173a authorized battery. STC provides for the installation of Concorde RG-41/53 high capacity valve regulated sealed lead acid (VRSLA) battery in place of the original equipment lead acid batteries in PIPER M500 and M600 aircraft.
Concorde’s RG-41/53 battery has the SAME DESIGN footprint and is therefore interchangeable WITHOUT AIRFRAME MODIFICATION!
RG® Battery Advantages:
- FAA & EASA STC Certified Heavy Duty Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Additional capacity for faster starting & reduced engine wear
- Longer battery life
- Concorde reliability, dependability & safety
- Ships Hazmat Exempt
- Fully recyclable – the green solution
- Made in the U.S.A
For Specifics check out the info sheet »